Mario Odyssey Plush
Delivery: We offer FREE shipping to most parts of the world. Including UK, USA, Deutschland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, Austria, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Canada, Europe, and Australia. Delivery times can range from 7-21 days depending on country.
Fun Facts About Super Mario Odyssey
1) As long as they’re matching, every costume Mario wears has a matching 2D version when you pop into a side-scrolling area.
2) When you approach an NPC or item of interest, Mario will turn his head to look at them. Good looking out, Mario. Mario Odyssey Plush
3) Mario’s outfit can be visually affected in several ways. If he gets lit on fire, they’ll be burned. If you jump in a frozen lake, his clothes will get frosted. And if you roll around the Sand Kingdom, he gets dirty. What a time to be alive.
4) When Mario doesn’t move for a while, he’ll fall asleep. As the plumber naps, a bird will occasionally land on his nose. The bird takes on different forms and colors depending on what world you’re in. Furthermore, Mario wont sleep in certain environments unless he is wearing the appropriate attire, but if you have him sleep on the couch in the comfort of the Odyssey, he’ll start to snooze way quicker — no bird unfortunately. Mario Odyssey Plush
5) Hitting a Cactus with your hat gives you a coin, but if you see a group of them, you can hit one of them just right to create a domino effect, which earns you bonus coins.
6) If you bounce on the Odyssey’s globe, you’ll hear a music box-version of the Cascade Falls theme. If you do this after completing the main mission in New Donk City, it’ll switch to Jump Up, Super Star. Mario Odyssey Plush
7) When throwing Mario’s hat using the Joy-Con, Mario will spin a different way depending on whether you flick the right one or the left one.
8) The front door isn’t the only way to enter the Odyssey. You can enter through the roof hatch, or even the tail pipe. Mario Odyssey Plush
9 ) There are a handful of musical Easter Eggs in just the Metro Kingdom alone. The music in the game room is the same music from the secret card games found in Super Mario Bros. 3. When you start an RC race, you’ll be treated to music from Super Mario Kart. A rooftop pool area has a boombox that plays the first level music from Super Mario World, and if you hit the boombox with your hat, it switches to the Japanese version of Jump Up, Super Star. Finally, in the Town Hall, the band plays the classic World 1-1 music from the original Super Mario Bros.
10) If you run Mario’s face into a cactus on the Sand Kingdom stage, he will have cactus needles sticking from his nose. Mario Odyssey Plush
You might also like this Lion King Plush Toy
Also check out this Iron Man Stuffed Animal